June 19, 2014

Big Brother 16 cast is revealed, No returning players (yet)
1:16 PM

Big Brother 16 cast is revealed, No returning players (yet)


Yesterday Julie Chen announced the new Big Brother season twist, and today they have officially announced the cast. 16 new houseguests - no returning players! So I guess the Blood Vs. Water/Fans Vs. Favorites ideas really were just rumors. I personally think Blood vs. Water could have been fun. Maybe next season. Who knows what will happen though, I wouldn't put it past Big Brother to slip a returnee in there somewhere.

Cast interviews can be found here. Warning: they're about 15 minutes long each, so I'm going to be making my way through these throughout the day. I'm not making an pre-season judgments on any of them because in the past I have been so off-base with my pre-season favorites. Last season Gina Marie was one of my favorites based on the interview. *shudders*

Take a look at the season 16 cast now!

Amber Borzotra, 26
Brittany Martinez, 29
Caleb Reynolds, 26
Christine Brecht, 23
Cody Calafiore, 23
Derrick Levasseur, 30
Devin Shepherd, 26
Donny Thompson, 42
Frankie Grande, 31
(So apparently he is Ariana Grande's brother. Not too big
of a fan of this, considering one of the twists centers around
fan votes. He has a clear advantage there). 
Hayden Voss, 21
Jocasta Odom, 33
Joey Van Pelt, 27
Nicole Franzel, 21

Paola Shea, 27
Victoria Rafaeli, 22
Zach Rance, 23

POST EDIT: So I know I said I would not be picking pre-season favorites, but oops. I already did. I'm actually very pleasantly surprised by the cast interviews. I am usually turned off by a lot of the houseguests initially, but this season seems to have some potential. I'm excited to see where it goes. My favorites based on the interviews are: Christine, Jacosta, Cody, Brittney, and ZACH. Oh my gosh, go watch Zach's interview now. It's hilarious. He's bound to give us some good moments in the house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment