July 1, 2014

Judge Judy discovers "Grindr"
10:56 PM

Judge Judy discovers "Grindr"


We've done it. We've come to the greatest clip television has to offer in 2014: Judge Judith Sheindlin discovering the Grindr application in all it's glory. If you're not familiar, Grindr is a "dating" (Using that term loosely here) app for men to seek out other available men within their proximity. Take a look at the clip below:


Oh man, I can't even begin to explain the amount of secondhand embarrassment I get from this case. But my absolute favorite part of this entire clip? The face-palm at 1:05. He gets me. 


"If I'm looking just to make friends, I wouldn't go on a website that said, you know, it's just for little old Jewish ladies." Brilliant. Now I don't personally have a Grindr account, but I take it people on there aren't looking for friendship so much ,among other things. But at least the new-age-old question, "Does Judge Judy know what Grindr is?" can finally be answered. I can sleep peacefully at night knowing that she does in-fact know about Grindr's existence. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment