April 8, 2015

Big Brother Canada: The Chop Shop Flops
1:16 PM

Big Brother Canada: The Chop Shop Flops

Big Brother Canada is probably the most intense show ever and because of that, I can’t get enough. Let’s talk about what has transpired over the last week, shall we?

I was such a big fan of Kevin but he went and made the biggest blunder of the season so far. To be fair, it’s not entirely his fault. He won the instant eviction HOH after trying to throw it and was given only five minutes to decide his nominations – without talking to anybody. He decided to appease the “strong” males in the house by nominating Naeha and Britnee. Had he been able to talk about his nominations – I feel we would have seen a very different set of nominees. I just hate that Graig and Bobby got what they wanted, Naeha out of the house.

Image: Global

But in good ole’ Big Brother fashion, we got a power shift! After being on the outs for two weeks – Sarah and Brittnee took control of the HOH, with ultimately Brittnee winning it. This could not have worked out better because now Sarah can play in the next HOH, which is hopefully a mental competition.

The feeds were cut because of the instant eviction, so we missed a lot of house drama that was shown on Monday night’s episode – but boy, WHAT AN EPISODE! Brittnee’s master plan was to fool Graig into thinking he was safe and that Johnny was the target for the week – but in actuality, it’s him she’s after. She put up two pawns – Bobby and Kevin, which still offended Graig because how dare anyone nominate someone from his alliance!

Graig’s hopes and dreams were crushed when Johnny ultimately won the veto, saved Kevin, and found himself sitting on the chopping block with his fellow flop shop alliance member. Hmmm. So good.

I'm enjoying this season so far. It looks like it's gearing towards a split house, which I cannot wait for because split house seasons are so much fun to watch as a viewer. Here are my rankings of the remaining houseguests:



No. 1 - Johnny 
He's cute, funny, smart, and good at the game. I have a bit of a crush on him, so of course that pushes him to my #1. I'm so happy to see that he won veto this week and how much he scares Graig and the rest of the flop shop. Be my boyfriend after the show ends, please?





No. 2 - Sarah
She has such a good hold on the game and I think people are taking how strong she is for granted. She just has an all-around cool personality. I'm really hoping she will be able to pull out a win in this next HOH.




No. 3 - Brittnee
I don't know if conning Graig into believing he was safe was a great game move, but my god was it entertaining! Britt surprised me this week - after two weeks of invisible gameplay, we finally got to see some fire in her!





No. 4 - Kevin
I'm ranking him a bit higher than I should, because he still has time to win back my love! He made a foolish error last week but the instant eviction is partially to blame. Hopefully if/WHEN Naeha comes back, he can redeem himself.






No. 5 - Zach
I'm actually super impressed by Zach's gameplay so far. He has both sides believing that he is with them and is on nobody's radar right now, despite being one of the stronger physical competitors in the house. He has at least final 4 on lock.






No. 6 - Jordan
Jordan is playing a similar game to Zach except he does not have the protection of the flop shop. Still though, as of right now - he has no targets on his back. At this point, Newport could easily coast to the end. But it's still early.






No. 7 - Ashleigh
Here's where the ranking gets difficult because everyone else is sort of flopping. However, I do think Ash has the best chance of breaking away from the god-awful chop shop and possibly making moves later in the game.






No. 8 - Pilar
She's sweet, I just don't think she was made for this game. Sometimes I forget she's in the house because she rarely talks game. However, when she does - she mentions targeting the chop shop boys + Godfrey, so she's okay in my book!







No. 9 - Bruno
Probably the most UTR guy from the chop shop - but he's still a member of the chop shop. Hopefully when the house expels the evil that is Graigory, he might become more tolerable.






No. 10 - Willow
It's a no for me, but thank you.









No. 11 - Bobby
To think he was my favorite on day 1. Just goes to show that I should never pick pre/early-season favorites ever again. If I have to hear "don't want to get blood on my hands" ONE. MORE. TIME. I'm going to lose it.






No. 12 - Godfrey
Little to go gameplay and an overall unlikable personality. When he does play, it's mostly terrible. He has no true alliance and is being targeted by most. All he is, is a chop shop shield.





No. 13 - Graig
Say goodbye to the "ginga ninja" this week! Watching his meltdown in the house has been the highlight of the season so far. Now all we need is Naeha (or Sindy tbh) to beat him in the comeback competition.





Big Brother Canada airs Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday nights on Global. 

Like Television Culture on Facebook!
(All Images via Global)

0 comments:

Post a Comment